Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Spring!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter celebration! We did! I have been so super busy with baseball and other stuff but I wanted to make a point of posting a note before I get to all the must-dos today. There are way too many, unfortunately.

One thing I love about living in Central Texas are the Bluebonnets. I look forward to them every year and every time I drive by a blue patch I ooooo and ahhhhh! There are very few around my area this year but one day I looked outside my front porch and saw this lone bluebonnet in my bed. I don't know here it came from but I am blessed that it has made a home there! I hope to see her year after year!

I know one of you could turn this post into a very inspiring devotional! Simple minded me will just say:

Thank You God for flowers and the joy and peace you both bring to the earth!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Peggy, I think sometimes all God wants to hear is "Thank you!" Those bluebonnets are beautiful!

jettybetty said...

I just love bluebonnets--God certainly created another glorious thing in them!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I miss bluebonnets so much!

Those are beautiful!