Monday, April 03, 2006

Realization

It came to my mind last night after dedicating a whole weekend working a baseball tournament for my son L's baseball team and watching Chef K's five baseball games; after reviewing our week's schedule of three more baseball games, two track meets, and another weekend of baseball and L's school carnival..... what will K & I do when our children leave and go away to college?

Cry, sleep, and work to pay for college? I can't even comprehend what life will be like......

I can't think about it.

"This is the day that the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

3 comments:

jettybetty said...

I gave up on the crying--most of the time! We do work to pay for college--but we have lots of time to relax and just enjoy things we haven't been able to in years. I wouldn't say I love it--but I am adjusting--I'm only 19 months into it!

I probably don't need to tell you to enjoy them while you can??

Diane Viere said...

Just posted this morning...what I am doing now that my 23 year old is relocating to Florida!

Diane

Saija said...

no new posts from you in a while (i do check) ... but i just had to drop by to wish you and the fam, a very happy Easter!

He is risen indeed!