Monday, April 11, 2005

All I can say is...... WOW!

I am going to start posting all my prayer requests! Y'all are impressive! Y'all are prayer warriors! And God has answered our prayer!

The sign went in the yard Monday. Friday we had our first lookers. Friday night we had a full price offer with a contingency to sell their house! WOW! I am in shock! And the man is a Methodist Minister! WOW, again!

So.... I guess we will wait and see if their house sells, but they really love our house! Wow, Wow, Wow!

We have to find somewhere to live!

God is Good!

5 comments:

daisymarie said...

Yay!

He certainly is!

Paula said...

Praise the Lord! I'm so happy for you. BTW, love the door below.

Hugh said...

Are you moving out of Austin?

Just me being nosey.

Peg said...

Same area, bigger house!

Peg said...

My dreadful day is April 30th!