Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Two More Days!

We are almost there...... two more days........we almost made it through another one........ hallelujah!!!!

Tax Season #17 is almost behind us!!!!!

I wonder if my husband is going to do our tax return on Friday or put in an extension? I really love not having to worry about it! I have never had to do my own tax return- nice, huh?

Do you get yours done in January or do you wait until the very last night to finish? Depends on if you are getting a refund or having to pay, right?

Happy April 15th!

Celebration in my house this weekend... and baseball, of course!

2 comments:

jettybetty said...

Congratulations! I know you must be ready to spend a little extra time with the hubbie. And yes, I would love to not do my own taxes. JB

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Glad you're done!

We always get our taxes done in Feb or March. I can't stand to wait til the last minute.

Our refund is in the bank!