Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Happy Birthday, Babe!

Today is my husband's birthday! I hope today is a great day!

Unfortunately, some very tragic events have happened on this day in history!

"This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Fortunately, my husband was born on this day!

I love you, Babe. (No, I didn't forget your name-Ha!)

Happy Birthday!

P.S. If anyone out there wants to train for a sprint triathlon with me- go to my other blog to see the first week training schedule!

3 comments:

jettybetty said...

I send my birthday greetings to your hubby!

My honee's bday is tomorrow!

For us, I suppose it is honee birthday season!

JB

daisymarie said...

that's like my SIL's birthday is 9/11...ick.

happiest of days to celebrate!!!!

Saija said...

"happy birthday, Peg's husband" ... hope you know how fortunate you are in having such a sweet wife ... :o)