Thursday, April 28, 2005

Almost hit the big 1000!

Hectic week here for me! I haven't had much time to blog or think for that matter. I wanted to celebrate the fact that my read meter is at 999. I think it will turn today! Probably not that big a deal but I thought it was worth blogging about today!

I am off to see my son run in a school track meet. He is pumped a ready to win some blue ribbons. I told him to do his best just like a good mom would. (shhhhh, I hope he wins at least one blue ribbon) And then I am going to my tri training class. Today is spin class! Don't get me started on spin! It is not my favorite, at all. Have any of y'all tried spin class? Do you like it? It's definitely is a great workout!

Tomorrow I will be relaxing at the spa! I can't wait! I will definitely blog about my spa experience!

I think in honor of getting through the month of April all of you should take some time for yourself tomorrow, or the weekend!

Let me know what you think..........

7 comments:

Donna G said...

OK I LOVE spin class! But it all has to do with the instructor! I only have one that I love! He makes it fun and motivating at the same time!

But you are right, it is a great work-out!

Renee said...

I wanna be #1000!! I am blogrolling you!:-) You have a great blog! I have been enjoying reading!:-)

jettybetty said...

Bummer--I am 1008! Please enjoy the spa. I can hardly wait to hear!
JB

daisymarie said...

enjoy your time!!!
i'll try do something for me.

The Faith Expedition said...

Hey Peg, just wanted to stop by and say thanks for commenting on my blog. It's so great to meet new people! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Saija said...

so i'm 1021 ... not years, but you know - on the old counter ... :o)

ENJOY the spa ... wouldcha believe, i've never been? boy i'm a real country hick, eh!

oh and for tomorrow ...
Happy birthday to you ...
Happy birthday to you ...
Happy birthday deeeaaaarrrr Ppppeeeegggggg ...
happy birthday to you ...

BIG hugs ...

Peg said...

djg- I am trying to LOVE spin class, but I just put up with it. Maybe it will grow on me.

renee- I enjoy your blog, too! You have a Kevin too, right?

jettybetty - you can celebrate 1500 or even 1050!

daisymarie- you deserve it!

becky - thanks for visiting.

saija - you are so sweet, thank you! We have to get you to the spa!