Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Ahhhh... a fragrance like the lillies of the field!

We can make up our minds whether our
lives in this world shall........ be beautiful and
fragrant like the lilies of the field.

Father Andrew

This morning I cleaned up accident three and four from my sweet little dog Kasey! Yesterday my twelve year old son told me (after I cleaned up accident one and two) that I should put Kasey up because she will probably do it again! I hate it when my children are smarter than me!

Anyway, I read my calendar today and the above statement caught my eye..... fragrant like the lillies of the field.... Fragrant is not quite the precise terminology I would have picked to describe my house this morning. But, I will follow the advice of Father Andrew and choose to make this a beautiful and fragrant day - poop or no poop!

I hope you have a fragrant day!

1 comment:

daisymarie said...

The flowering trees have been an absolute feast for the eye around here. I love driving down the road and catching a whiff of the lovliness. Your thoughts here reminded me of those fragrances and how pleasant they are...especially when unexpected!

blessings!