Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Hello - Goodbye!

I was going to post a picture of my trash today. Sounds exciting doesn't it? But, I can't! I know you are dissapointed! My Hello has said goodbye along with my Internet Explorer and Outlook Express program. My friend Mike who is a computer genius tried everything in his power to fix it last night, but again my computer is being very stubborn! For those of you who don't know, Hello is the program that let's me post pictures on my blog. Thanks to Mike, I am able to blog today!

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Halleeeeeee-lujah!

So, it was a picture of my overloaded trash can with the full bottle of V8 perched next to a very black banana! I did it, JettyBetty! And of course other various items surrounded it - a empty crunched up bag of Doritos, a packing slip from my recent Pampered Chef order, some junk mail, etc.... You can learn a lot about someone from their trash- more than you would want to know, right?

When you see a picture, you will know that my Hello is waving again!

2 comments:

Saija said...

i hate computer woes too ... :o( ... teaches us patience, right? hmmmm ... yesterday i got a "couldn't find page" note when i tried to post on your blog, but i see it did find it's way there anyway ... :o)

"Hello" seems to be finicky these days ... i have been using wwww.tinypic.com ... that seems to work well too ...

blessings on your day Peg! glad you are back up and running!!!

Peg said...

Thank you, Saija!!!!!!!