Thursday, March 10, 2005

Peg The Proud Project Girl

Just call me Peg the Proud Project Girl. With sand dust attached to my contact lenses I show you a before picture of my front door.

My goal: Restore to original color Posted by Hello

This is a new adventure for me - the world of stripping, sanding, and staining. I don't know what has come over me. Could it possibly be the many trips I have taken to Home Depot lately? It might be the sounds of power tools and sights of a new house being built across the street? The overflow of raging testosterone in my home has seeped into my blood? Actually, I believe the rush of competition to get my house on the market has taken me over. Suddenly there are seven houses for sale within a half mile of ours.

Stay tuned for a new and improved, fresh and revived, inviting and inspired, bright new front door and entry way!

1 comment:

jettybetty said...

The good news is, there are more people out this time of year looking to buy. All I can say is you are a braver woman than I am--I am sure your finished product will look great! I can hardly wait for the after pic.
JB