Monday, March 14, 2005

Just a simple hello!

Ah ha! Very cool! Go to today's Our Daily Bread daily devotional site! It corresponds with my last post Indescribable Blessing (part three)! And by the way, I absolutely love all your comments and the super special small acts of kindness that you have done! It's so cool to read them! I love it! Thanks everyone for sharing. I want to hear more - who else would like to share?

I am spending the day with my youngest son L. I am going to let him pick our afternoon activity! Anything he wants to do---- yikes ---- I will let you know what happens!

Goal for this morning: Get something accomplished!

Have a super duper blessed day!

1 comment:

Saija said...

we read RBC every morning ... i read the selected scripture, leo reads the devotional part ... and yes, it WAS right along the lines of what you were posting about ... doesn't that tickle your heart when God seems to be affirming something we have talked about? :)