Friday, March 25, 2005

My Favorites!

When I started my blog many months ago, I was a the new kid on the block. I have come a long way since then! I have come out of my shell and learned to express myself. Most importantly, I have made a lot of new blog friends!

Today I have finally updated my favorites list. I believe the majority of you read my blog from time to time and I yours! It's great knowing that I have friends like you out there- some old friends and some new! And a few old college buddies, as well! And there might even be some of you that are reading that I haven't met. If so, take a minute and introduce yourself!

I am glad to call you all friends!

He has Risen!
Happy Easter!

7 comments:

Lori Seaborg said...

Awww, Peg, thanks! I enjoy reading your blog, too.

Happy Easter!

Lori Seaborg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori Seaborg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
daisymarie said...

how precious it is to be counted among your friends...makes me truly feel blessed beyond belief.

he is risen indeed!

jettybetty said...

Hey Peg, we started blogging about the same time! Thanks for adding me to your favorites list! I would love to have a favorites list, but can't figure out how to do it! Do you know html? I spent some time with blogrolling and didn't figure it that way either! JB

Anonymous said...

Hi Peg, thanks for adding me as well. I still feel like the new kid, myself, but it's amazing to have made so many great blogfriends!

Jammie J. said...

Happy belated Easter to you. :)